The use of good quality air purifiers will create a safer indoor air environment for the children at St Mary's Catholic Primary School.
Long-term exposure to PM2.5 particles is estimated to result in 29,000 premature UK deaths a year, while children who breathe them in are are more likely to develop asthma. Air purifiers will aid in removing such pollutants from air within the school classrooms.
What is an air purifier?
An air purifier is a device that cleans the air we breathe with the highest efficiency.
The best air purifier manufacturers claim to remove up to 99 % of air pollution from diesel exhausts , allergens, viruses, and nearly all other airborne particulates., down to 0.003 microns, the smallest particles that exists.
- Filtration of Traffic Pollution, Bacteria , Viruses , Pollen, Dust, Chemicals, Gases.
- Children will breath cleaner air.
- Reduction in pollution related diseases such as asthma, wheezing, coughs, lung cancer and pneumonia.
- Reduction of abnormal lung development.
- Reduction of children and teachers absenteeism.
Our goal is to install air purifiers in the class rooms at at St Mary's Catholic Primary School in Chiswick.
The cost to achieve this goal will be in the region of £ (TBC).
If you are a supplier, or know someone that can assist with helping us achieve our goal, please get in touch by completing the simple form below. Thank you in advance!