A photo of a filter after only 6 months of usage.Read More
Calls follow damning report from The Mayor’s Office into London pollution levels
Chiswick, London. May XX, 2018: Parents from St. Mary’s Primary School, Chiswick have
called upon The Mayor of London, London Borough of Hounslow Council and Transport for
London to take immediate action to stem the illegal levels of air pollution in and around St
Mary’s primary school. Read more…
- Islington Schools to be consulted on plans to improve air quality
- Cutting the Toxic air at Bowes Park Primary School
- This London Bench absorbs as much pollution as 275 trees
- Petrol and Diesel Car Ban in parts of East London
- How Can You Stop Air Pollution Harming Your School Children?
- Air pollution at Finchley school 80% over limit
- RCP: "Government has 'clear responsibility to take urgent action' on air pollution"
- Friends of Earth roundup