Our aim is to source, fund and install a living wall across the perimeter of the school.
Here is a mock up illustration of how the living wall may look at St Mary's Catholic Primary School:
What is a living wall?
Living walls or green walls are self sufficient vertical gardens that are attached to the exterior or interior of a building.
- Reduces urban heat island effect and smog
- Cleans outside air of pollutants and dust and offsets the carbon footprint of people and fuel emissions
- Cleans interior air space by removing VOCs and other harmful toxins like benzene and formaldehyde
- Acts as a sound proofing barrier
- Soil and plants are a natural filter that can clean the water that flows through the wall
Here is an accurate outline of the perimeter of the school:
Our goal is to install a living wall at St Mary's Catholic Primary School in Chiswick.
The cost to achieve this goal will be in the region of £ (TBC).
If you are a supplier, or know someone that can assist with helping us achieve our goal, please get in touch by completing the simple form below. Thank you in advance!